- Rig Building
- Radial Engineering
- Duracell Procell
- Rack & Pedalboard Hardware
- Gator Cases
- The Gig Rig
- Kemper Amps
- One Control
- TC Electronic
- Wampler Pedals
- Xotic Effects
- Bulk Product
- EtherCon / Ethernet
- Fiber Optic
- Footswitch Cables
- Fractal Audio
- High Definition
- Braided Cables
- Silent Plug
- Pedal Board
- Tour Hard
- Guitar "Y"
- Dual Conductor
- Pedalboard Snakes & Looms
- Patch Panels
- Cambium Products
Frquently Asked Questions
1) How to order a custom length cable assembly:
- The last digits of our part numbers represents the length of the cable in Feet (-XX) or Inches (-II)
- The price that appears in the "Our Price: section of a -XX or -II part number represents the base cost of the assembly, specifically Labor, Connectors, and any other components used besides the Cable.
- The Cable Price per Unit (Either Feet or Inches) is displayed under the the "Our Price Section:"
- The Cable Price per Unit will then be multiplied by the amount of entered into the "Length" text box. After the length is entered and the "Add to Cart" icon is clicked, the full price of the cable assembly will be displayed in the shopping cart.
- IE: Our Price = $10.00, Cable Price per Foot is $0.50, and Cable length is entered as 15 Feet. Total cost of the cable will be displayed as $17.50 [=$10.00 + ($0.50x15)]
2) How / where do we measure our cables from?
- All cables made by Best-Tronics are measured per B/T's Standard Operating Procedure SOP-0013 with the exception of our guitar pedal patch cables which have a tighter tolerance and are measure per SOP-0012.
3) Do we ship International?
- BTPA.com ships worldwide using USPS International and FedEx International Economy. Rates will be displayed during the checkout process before you are prompted for payment information
4) When will my order ship?
- Every BTPA.com is custom made to order per your specific length requirement and typically ships out of our facility within 3-5 days.
- Most cable orders can be expedited via phone or email authorization for same day service at a 25% up charge before 12:00PM CST.
- BTPA.com ships USPS, Fedex, UPS, and offer pickup for local customers between the hours of 7:00AM and 3:30PM CST Monday through Friday.
- Bulk product usually ships the same day or next day as long as the parts are in stock. If an item is not in stock you will be notified via email with an expected ship date.
5) Return Policy
- Merchandise may be returned only after receiving a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. Merchandise must be returned PREPAID via an insured service within 30 days from date of receipt and is subject to a 25% inspection & restocking charge (except in-warranty defective merchandise or merchandise shipped in error by Best-Tronics Mfg., Inc.). Shipping & handling charges are not refundable. All returned merchandise must be in resellable condition. If any of these items are compromised, missing or lost, we reserve the right to refuse the return or apply a restocking fee above the standard percentage charge.
- For warranty returns, please see our warranty policy.
- Items that are custom-made and non-standard items on our site are subject to non-returnable.
6) Becoming a Dealer/Retailer
- We do offer wholesale pricing as well as open accounts to those who qualify and have a valid Certificate of Resale.
- To receive a dealer application please email or call 708-802-9677.
7) Private Labeling
- Best-Tronics Mfg., Inc. does provide private labeled cable assemblies for many OEMs and music stores. Please email for information on creating your own brand for your store or volume discounts for original equipment manufacturers.
8) Do we have an Artist Program?
- Best-Tronics Proaudio does offer endorsement programs for artists who perform a minimum of 75 shows per year.
- To contact our Artist Relations department for an application please email or call Brad at 708-802-9677.
9) Company Information
Best-Tronics Mfg., Inc. Business Hours:
18500 Graphics Court Monday through Friday
Tinley Park, IL 60477 7:00AM-3:30PM Central Standard Time
Phone: (708) 802-9677 firstname.lastname@example.org