Cioks Current Doubler Cable, 2.1MM
Current Doubler Cable for use with Cioks Power Supplies and pedals needing a 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector, center negative
- Base price: $25.35
Current Doubler Cable for use with Cioks Power Supplies and pedals needing a 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector
This current doubler cable is perfect for connecting your Cioks power supply to your power hungry, center negative, pedal! No need for adapters, just plug the RCA ends into your Cioks supply, the 2.1mm DC connector into your pedal, and you are done.
- Polarity: Center Negative, typically "Standard" for pedals.
- Not sure of your pedal's polarity?! Consult the pedal or the manual. Often times, it is printed directly on the pedal. If you see this symbol, the pedal is center negative -
- DC Barrel Size: 2.1mm x 5.5mm, the most commonly used DC barrel size in the effects world
- Tour Worthy Durability: All of our DC power connectors are potted with a custom epoxy from our Fiber Optic department. This adds a bulletproof housing and connection point on the DC power plug end.
- Why do we do this? The DC plugs comprise of two parts that snap into one another. Due to rattling and vibrations on the road/when in transit - these can easily fall apart. Most companies use a ty-wrap to hold these together. These can also come loose and fall down the connector housing. The epoxy is a sure-shot way to ensure the connector/cable lasts night in and night out on your rig.
- Custom Length: No more bunched up cable or crazy adapters because what you have is too short! Simply type the length you'd like (in inches) and add to cart. Then sit back and relax while we build the cable exactly to your specs
- Low Profile Cable: The cable used within this assembly is our very own, CA-0671. This cable was specifically designed for rack and pedalboard routing. It is a small diameter (low-profile) cable that is extremely flexible, allowing for easy routing within your rack or pedalboard. Can you say, clean and tidy cable runs?!
- How is this cable measured?: We measure this cable from the point where each plug mates with the device it is plugging into. This diagram should help - SOP-0013 All cables are built featuring a tolerance of +/- 0.25"
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for damage to your gear for incorrectly powering your pedals or using incorrect cables. If you are unsure of what you need, consult your pedal manual, the pedal manufacturer, or ask us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All cable assemblies are built-to-order and typically feature a 3-5 business day lead-time. Most cable orders can be expedited via phone or email authorization for same day service at a 25% up charge before 12:00PM CST.
Stock Items: All stock items (i.e. bulk connectors and cabling) typically ship the same day or next business day of ordering. If an item is not in stock you will be notified via email with an expected ship date.
Cable Assemblies: All cable assemblies are built-to-order and typically feature a 3-5 business day lead-time. Most cable orders can be expedited via phone or email authorization for same day service at a 25% up charge before 12:00PM CST.
Shipping options are selected on the product checkout page. Yes, we ship internationally. Please see our Shipping page for more information regarding shipping - BTPA Shipping Information
Customers who viewed this product bought
- Base price: $33.25