QLXD14 - Guitar System
Shure QLXD14 Digital Wireless System.
This item may not be in stock and have a few day lead-time. If your need is urgent, please call or e-mail before ordering.
The system Inlcudes:
- QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- QLXD4 Wireless Receiver
- Two Half Wave Antennas
- Rackmount Kit
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- PS24US Power Supply
- Shure Stock Wireless Cable (Custom Upgrade Cable Not Included)
- Zipper Bag
Market price: $1216.00, you save $243.00
QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation,QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
Shure digital wireless technology enables QLX-D to transmit detailed audio with extended,virtually flat frequency response. Designed to be incredibly RF spectrum efficient, QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class.Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quickand easy. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiplereceivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advancedfrequency coordination. AES-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled forsecure wireless transmission.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D rechargeable power optionsprovide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkalinebatteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes. With clearly defined performance, QLX-D delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels
- mobile app
- AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours
- of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes