The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D® digital wireless microphone systems.
This item may not be in stock and have a few day lead-time. If your need is urgent, please call or e-mail before ordering.
- Digital ULXD4 Wireless Receiver
- PS43US Power Supply
- Half Wave Antenna
- Rack Mounting Hardware
Market price: $1094.00, you save $219.00
The ULXD4 offers extremely efficient RF performance, enabling a dramatic increase in the number of simultaneous active transmitters on one TV channel. Transparent 24-bit digital audio quality with incredibly accurate low end and transient response delivers the purest reproduction of source material ever available in a wireless system. Intelligent scanning and one touch sync makes choosing the best frequencies and linking to transmitters incredibly fast and efficient. For applications where privacy is a requirement, AES 256-bit encryption provides government-sanctioned security. Ethernet networking allows Wireless Workbench software integration and enables computer control of receiver settings.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications needing secure transmission
- Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench® 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced frequency coordination, monitoring, and control
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- AMX/Crestron control-compliant
- Compatible with the AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR and ¼” outputs
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware